Monday 19 July 2010

Acknowledging interdependencies

I was going to write about 'transformation' when suddenly it seemed more figural to jot down my thoughts about interdependencies. What triggered that thought was looking at the picture of my hands with paint and realising that the action captured in that moment in time would not have been possible had it not been for the presence of Andrew James Campbell- afterall, he was the one who took the photo and he was the one who was pivotal in tipping me back into a creative space- in particular, my reconnection with painting. And when I acknowledge him, I am also acknowledging all those who are supporting, have supported, inputed and influenced his life. Without being egotistical, I wish also to acknowledge my own willingness in this venture and all those who supports, have supported, inputed and influenced my life. As I write this down, I am reminded of Capra's book title- 'The Web of Life'.

No comments: